cheap jordan shoes cheap jordan shoes 5(from 6853 reviews) 65USD 88USD

Friday, December 14, 2012

52 Destiny Cards Will Tell You The Truth! - air yeezy glow




When we see that our card has such-and-such traits and those traits are the ones found in most of the relationships we have been in, we begin to question our own self-image Luxe boots uk. This is a powerful process that leads to higher self-awareness and later, self-acceptance.

Here is another good example of how the cards can reveal the truth nike dunk low. A client of mine recently asked me, Why does my brother hate me so much I got the brothers birthday and looked at the connections between them.

It turned out that the brother was my clients direct Mars card in the Life Spread foamposites pink. However, my clients cards were not in her brothers spreads at all.

What this told me is that the brother made my client mad, but not vice versa foamposites for sale. This is an important principle that the cards reveal.

When someone is our Mars card in the Life Spread, they make us angry, but not vice-versa. Our Mars card can represent all the things that we dislike about ourselves. When we see someone who is that card, we see them glorifying those qualities which we do not approve of in ourselves. This usually makes us angry. Since it is we that are angry, it is also we who bear the greatest responsibility for how the relationship goes. So, I told my client, He doesnt hate you, you hate him. She balked at this comment at first. Then I talked to her a bit about their relationship. Soon, it became evident that this was entirely true. However, it was hard to ferret out because one of my clients personal significators was a Nine. People who have a Nine as Birth Card or Planetary Ruling Card are often what we call passive-aggressive. When they get angry with someone, they do not show it or act out angrily. Instead they play games like take away and escape. They will retreat into denying their participation as a way of getting back at the person who made them angry. And, on top of this, they often feel that they are the victims of any situations they are in. Thus, if we take these two factors together, it would be hard for one of these Nine people to realize that they even get angry at all if they are passive-aggressive and victim-oriented. This was the case with my client but after further discussion she saw her own part of the dynamic with her brother. What is really great about these sorts of discussions in a free reading is that when a person gets to see their own role in a situation like this, they get their power back and immediately feel better about it. They go from blaming others to taking responsibility and this always has a positive effect immediately.Thus, the cards came through again. But I have one more example that occurs frequently. This happens between two people, one of which is the direct or vertical Saturn card in the others Life Spread. When we meet our Saturn card, we are meeting our critic. I was recently at a social gathering where we were doing some chanting. I led a chant, one I had learned years ago. At the conclusion of the chanting a young woman approached me and said, I think you got the words to that chant wrong. She looked at me very seriously as though this was something of great importance for me to see. She then presented her case about that and I then explained where the chant came from, etc. and she was satisfied with my answer and went on. I immediately thought to myself, she must be a 7 of Clubs, my Saturn Card. Later that evening I asked her what her birthday was and sure enough she was a 7 of Clubs. This is all well and good and this is how most Saturn connections relationships play themselves out. The Saturn person feels compelled to help the other by pointing out their deficiencies. But there are cases when you will find a person who is acting like the Saturn person when just the opposite is true. I have seen this dynamic many times and I am sure if you pay attention you will too. What happens is that a person meets someone who is their direct or vertical Saturn card in the Life Spread (these are the ones most likely to be our critic). But instead of being criticized by them, these people seem to want to criticize their Saturn card instead. The first few times I saw this, I checked to see if this person was also some Saturn influence to the other. But I discovered that no, it was only Saturn to them, not the other way around. What is going on here I asked myself. This seems backwards. No, it is backwards! But I refused to believe that the cards were wrong. Everything in me told me something was up. After seeing this a few times th

No comments:

Post a Comment